Gazi University Basic and Engineering Sciences Central Laboratory Application and Research Center (GUTMAM) aims to;
• Increase the number of quality publications/products by enabling our university researchers to carry out their scientific studies in an efficient environment under appropriate conditions,
• Establish sustainable and developable infrastructures that allow for advanced research necessary to contribute to scientific and technological developments, and put them at the disposal of universities, public and private sectors,
• To contribute to economic development on a regional and national basis by providing services to various industries and private institutions, especially in the areas stipulated by development plans, within the framework of University-Industry cooperation.
Gazi University Basic and Engineering Sciences Central Laboratory Application and Research Center (GUTMAM) duties include;
• Combining basic applied and multidisciplinary R&D activities at Gazi University with a “centralized organization” approach,
• Carrying out the analyses required by universities, research centers, industry, public institutions and organizations and third parties within the limits of the facilities of the center,
• Ensuring the production of multidisciplinary scientific and technological projects with industry and universities,
• Preparing a working environment that will gather the studies of the projects carried out within the Central Laboratory, with the support of TÜBİTAK, Ministry of Development, European Union and Gazi University Scientific Research Projects,
• Supporting scientific studies that open new horizons in science.
Send us your opinions, requests and evaluations.